Tuesday, April 28, 2015

OUR PRAYER - An Original Compostion

I actually wrote the chorus of this song for parents day last May 2014 but just couldn't complete it. I finally got the verse for this song and would like to share it with all of you since mother's day is around the corner

The song is about all of us especially parents with children. We want our kids to have the best education, best in Music, Sports, arts, to be good in anything that they learn. In this modern world, parents do worry how their kids will live their life in the future, whether they will have good values of character when they grow up. As a Christian, we want them to be a great servant of God, to live a life that is pleasing to Him. But we are not perfect too. One thing for sure is that we have hope that our Father will Lead us to lead our children and to teach us to teach out kids. Only He can make our home more complete. I pray that all of us will depend on Him to bring up our kids well and to have a complete home. Make this our prayer for the well being of our kids to shine His light despite the dark world that we are leaving in. Below is the video of the song I wrote and sung.



DOWNLOAD "OUR PRAYER" MP3 HERE

Lyrics :-

OUR PRAYER


V1
Father, Father, you have commanded us
Our children are in Your mighty hands
The world is getting darker, darker each day
Our vision is fading away

Chorus
This is my hope, This my prayer
Teach me to teach
Lead me to lead
I know I’m not perfect
But when you are near me
You'll make my home complete

V2
Father, Father You have commanded us
Our children need to be strong
Rooted in Christ, though the light is dimmer
So that their vision is clear
Chorus (2x)
God Bless
Hou Yean Cha