Sunday, April 26, 2015

Jay Chou Wedding Song (周杰倫為婚禮寫的配樂) Piano Cover and music sheet

My wife told me about this popular song and I went searching for it in the internet. This song was composed by Jay Chou himself for his wedding. A very beautiful instrumental. I did the cover of this song on my piano. The video of the piano cover is below as well as the piano sheet and mp3 for you to download.

Do like, Share and Subscribe to my youtube channel for more piano covers. Hope you enjoy it.



Support me by making a donation to motivate me to arrange more piano covers and piano sheet for free. It takes a lot of effort, time spent to arrange the piano sheet and play it out. Just click the "Donation" button below

Make a Donation Button


EMAIL ME FOR THE MUSIC SHEET HERE
Download the piano cover mp3 here


Thank you
Hou Yean Cha